Team: The initiators of these pages include (alphabetical order):
- Karl Hans Bläsius (Initiative Unintended Nuclear War)
- Heidi Kassai (ICAN Germany)
- Christoph von Lieven (Greenpeace)
- Frank Oldengott (Kulturquartier Münster GmbH)
- We are a community of interest regarding the aims of these pages.
- We are not an association, work on a voluntary basis, keep costs low and do not require funds (no collections, no appeals for donations).
- Our great wish is to provide more education in society, to make people more aware of the threats.
- We want to help create a network of musicians and initiate a worldwide movement for years to point out the risks to humanity and make politicians aware of the urgency of taking action to keep the peace.
- We are active in various organisations of the peace movement and in this context we also have contacts with politicians and military leaders. With them, we would like to engage in a social dialogue on security policy and support efforts to reduce the risks of war.